Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Walking S'more at the Pearl Ice Cream Parlor in La Crosse, WI

You have to treasure the simple things in life. I was in La Crosse, Wisconsin a few months ago, October 8, 2010 to be exact. I was walking with a very special lady of mine and we stopped at a local ice cream parlor. It was called the Pearl Ice Cream Parlor. I was there getting some sort of ice cream concoction and I noticed all of the chocolate and sweets that they sold there. One of the specific things inside the counter that intrigued me the most was what they called The Walking S'more. As we all know, NON-walking s'mores contain graham crackers, a marshmallow and chocolate. In the walking s'more, it is a little bit different. It is a marshmallow, stabbed with a pretzel stick, dipped in chocolate, rolled in graham cracker crumbs. It is truly magnificent. I must say that it was incredibly delicious. You wouldn't think that something so simple would be so awesome. I only bought one, but should have bought x1000. If you are in La Crosse any time soon, don't hesitate to stop by this place and grab some ice cream and some sweets. You will sure not regret the stop.


Price: $0.75
Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment